Nipissing University is proud to offer all alumni, staff and faculty access to exclusive discounts on tickets, hotels, events and products through our discount partner Perkopolis.
How does the program work?
Perkopolis is a free, easy to use and exclusive benefit program that provides you with access to a variety of entertainment offers, hotels, products and services. You simply create an account, log into the website and add the product to your 'shopping cart'. Payment is processed online and the tickets/vouchers are delivered to you. Please visit the FAQ for more information including shipping costs, payment methods, etc.
How do I sign up?
- Visit the Nipissing University Alumni launch page here.
- Click on the "Get Started Now" tab.
- For alumni - Enter your email address. You will receive an email to complete your registration. Enter "NUA" followed by your 7 digit student number (this is also your alumni ID) in the Member ID Code field. Continue to fill out the remaining fields and click the "Sign me up!" tab at the bottom.
- For staff and faculty - use your University email address to register. You will receive an email confirmation to complete your registration.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your student/alumni ID number if you have forgotten it or if you have any questions or concerns.
You are now a member and on your way to great savings!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Alumni Relations Office by phone at 705‑474‑3450, ext. 4573 or by email at email@example.com. Perkopolis can be contacted within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) at 416‑236‑4985 and outside of the GTA at 1‑800‑761‑7523.