- Read your offer of admission package including all supplemental information thoroughly.
- Accept your offer of admission by date indicated in offer. Information on how to accept is included in your offer of admission.
- Use your letter of acceptance to apply for you student visa. Once you receive approval please send a copy of your student visa to email@example.com.
- Apply for residence. Information on how to apply is included below and in the residence brochure.
- Pay your tuition deposit by date indicated in offer. Information on how to pay your tuition is included below.
- If your offer is conditional, send Nipissing University the required documentation to show you have met your conditions.
- Keep any eye on your email for information from International Services.
- Pay your first semester tuition and ancillary fees by September 9, 2022. If you plan on applying for the Student Direct Stream for visa processing you will need to have paid your first year tuition in order to benefit from the faster processing time.
- Ensure you have packed your original documentation to provide to Nipissing upon arrival. Documentation must be brought to the Office of the Registrar by September 10, 2021.
'My Nipissing' Account
Included in this package is information about accessing the 'My Nipissing' portal. As a student this is where you will register for your courses, access your Nipissing email account, view your grades and update your address and other personal information. You should start getting familiar with the portal now.
How to Apply for Residence
Residence applications are available through Nipissing University's eRezLife site. To access your residence application, visit 'My Nipissing' through www.nipissingu.ca. When you are logged in, select 'Go to WebAdvisor'. Select the 'Prospective Students' menu, look under the 'Communication' heading and select 'Residence Application'. It is here that you will find information and the link for your online residence application.
The first time you visit eRezLife, you will be required to create an eRezLife account. To create an account, you will need to enter your first name and the last six digits of your Nipissing University student ID number. A temporary password will be sent to the email address that you provided us on your application for admission.
If you have any questions during the process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your non-refundable tuition deposit of $1000 CAD is due June 1, 2022. Failure to pay your deposit will result in your offer of admission being cancelled.
Tuition and ancillary fees for 2022/2023 have not been set. You can access current fees at www.nipissingu.ca/studentfinancialservices in order to provide you with a general idea as to what your fees will be. Fee information on your letter of acceptance is based on 2021/2022 rates and is subject to change.
First semester tuition and ancillary fees must be paid by September 9, 2022. Failure to pay your fees by this date will result in your withdrawal from your program and courses.
How To Pay Fees
Fees should be paid using PayMyTuition. To complete a payment:
- Visit www.paymytuition.com
- Select Nipissing University, and
- Complete the secured online payment request.
Students can track their payments online, and it is recommended to send payments at least 72 business hours before the due date.
Tuition deposits may only be refunded if your student visa is refused. If your visa application is refused, please send a copy of your refusal letter to email@example.com. Once received, you will receive a refund of your deposit less a $150 administration fee.
Students who withdraw from Nipissing may be eligible for a tuition refund based on the following schedule:
- Withdraw between September 6 – 19, 2022 – Receive 100% of Fall tuition fees less $1000
- Withdraw between September 20 – September 30, 2022 – Receive 50% of Fall tuition fees less $1000
- Withdraw after October 3, 2022 – refund not available for Fall tuition fees