Education Students Residence Questions

How to fill out an application?

Log onto the eRezLife Application and click on Create Account. When entering your Nipissing Student ID number only include the last 6-digits (do not include the leading zero).

How to pay the $400.00 deposit?

To make the $400.00 payment you can either mail in a cheque or money order, making either out to Nipissing University and referencing your Nipissing Student ID number.


Payment can also be made through online banking. To do this you would log into your personal online banking account and click on Bill Payments, next add Nipissing University as a new payee. The account number you are to reference is the last 7 digits of your Nipissing Student ID number. (Please note that online payments can not be made with credit card).

When can I apply?

Applications for 2022-2023 academic year are available now. There is no set deadline for the residence application but we do have a limited number of spaces available for Bachelor of Education students and they are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. It is strongly recommended that you complete your application and pay the $400.00 deposit no later than June 1, 2022.

Do you have separate accommodations for mature students?

No, but we do try to place all Consecutive Bachelor of Education students together on one section of a residence building, which typically consists of mature students.

What if I wish to share a suite with someone who will also be attending Nipissing?

Please indicate this clearly on your residence application by creating a Roommate Group and adding roommates' email addresses. Please also ensure that any applicants you wish to share a suite/house also approve the roommate group on their applications.

Do I need to register for summer accommodations before I go on my last placement?

Yes, you need to register by filling out a "student summer accommodation application" available at each residence office front desk. Applications must be filled out and handed in prior to leaving for your final practicum placement, with a room deposit.

Where do I get more information?

All inquiries regarding summer accommodations should be directed to Conference Services at or by calling 705-474-2526, ext. 4808,  Fax: 705-474-4888, or by visiting their website.