Accessing T2202A

T2202A (Tuition, Education & Textbook Certificates) and T4As (for students in receipt of bursary, scholarship and award income) will be available on WebAdvisor for the 2017 taxation year at the end of February, 2018. To print certificates, please go to MyNipissing and log in to WebAdvisor. Select Students or AQ, Masters or PHD Students and then Tax Forms.

If you have forgotten your User ID or password, please follow the on screen instructions on the MyNipissing homepage. If you are still unable to access WebAdvisor, please call Tech Services at 705.474.3450 ext. 4342 or email

Please note: these forms will not be mailed to students.

As T2202A certificates reflect allowable fees/months applicable to the 2017 taxation year (not the academic year), they may reflect only a portion of the total fees paid. All eligible fees (if any) for 2017 are listed on the first line of the form (i.e. they are not separated by study period). 

The T2202A will only reflect those education amounts, for the tax year, for which payment has been received.  

Residence Fees

Please note that for income tax purposes, students living in Nipissing University residences cannot claim the residence fees paid in box 6110 of their tax return, but can check box 6114 to be considered on form ON-BEN for the Ontario Energy and Property Tax Credit (OEPTC) - no receipt is required. Residence fees do notreceive the same tax treatment as rent paid to a landlord.

For information on Income Tax as it pertains to students claiming scholarship, bursary and award income, tuition fees, education tax credits etc. please refer to the following CRA publication:

  • If you experience any difficulties accessing these forms, please contact the Help Desk at 705.474.3450 ext. 4342 or
  • If you need to update your email address, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 705.474.3450 ext. 4521 or
  • If you have questions about the content of your form, please contact the Finance Office at 705.474.3450 ext. 4495 or